Our reputation is based upon the quality of our products & the high standard of service we deliver. Before you purchase new windows, doors and conservatories it is essential to ensure that the products conform to the latest regulations. Poorly manufactured or designed products will mean your energy costs could be higher and your family’s safety could be compromised.
- Fire – Our fire escape windows allow you and your family to escape quickly and safely in an emergency
- Energy rating – All our doors and windows are fitted with thermally efficient A rated glass as standard making your home cosy all year round and helping to reduce your house’s impact on the environment
- Mobility – Our products are designed to be fully accessible to suit all lifestyle requirements and to conform to new-build regulations
- Security – By choosing BSW, with its many levels of inbuilt security features, you can enjoy complete peace of mind
- Style – Is included on all our designs
Omega Lifestyle prides itself on providing a high quality of customer service from the initial order right through to aftersales. Our professional customer service team make the whole process of buying a new conservatory, windows, doors and a wide range of home improvements – simple and easy. To find out about what our customers think about our service please visit our All Checked page.
At our showcentres we have a large range of static displays which contain contemporary and traditionally styled conservatories, windows and doors. For those who prefer to discuss their requirements in the comfort of their own home, our customer service team have a wide range of products samples (such as the PVCu profiles/glass options etc) and an extensive image portfolio of installed products. We can also offer an accompanied tour around our Peterborough factory/showcentre so that customers can see the products being made.
Our team are able to offer professional advice about designs and materials such frame colours, type of glass etc. Where necessary we can also provide advice and services to obtain planning permission.
Where a client is commissioning a new conservatory we can help with all the finishing touches including:
- Climate control
Once an order is underway we agree a schedule of works at a time to suit the individual customer. Throughout the programme our quality control manager will oversee the work and we will conduct a final completion survey to ensure that that is completed to the highest standards.